- Module 2 Overview
Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
- 0%Lesson 1
Initial Evaluation of Persons with Chronic Hepatitis CActivities
- 1A.Core Concepts
- 1B.Initial Evaluation of Patients with Chronic HCV
- 1C.Calculating Body Mass Index (BMI)
- 1D.Determining AUDIT-C Score
- Lesson 1 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 2
Natural History of Hepatitis C InfectionActivities
- 2A.Core Concepts
- 2B.Natural History of Hepatitis C Infection
- 2C.What is the IL28B gene?
- Lesson 2 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 3
Counseling Patients with Chronic Hepatitis CActivities
- 3A.Core Concepts
- 3B.Counseling Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C
- 3C.National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Lesson 3 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 4
Evaluation and Staging of Liver FibrosisActivities
- 0%Lesson 5
Evaluation and Prognosis of Patients with CirrhosisActivities
- 5A.Core Concepts
- 5B.Calculating CTP
- 5C.Evaluation and Prognosis of Patients with Cirrhosis
- Lesson 5 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 6
Surveillance for Hepatocellular CarcinomaActivities
- 6A.Core Concepts
- 6B.Surveillance for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- 6C.Liver Nodule found on HCC Surveillance
- Lesson 6 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 7
Extrahepatic Conditions Related to Hepatitis C
- Module 2 Self-Assessment
Activity 2C. What is the IL28B gene?
- Describe the variable outcomes of that can occur in persons with chronic hepatitis C infection.
- Discuss factors that influence the rate of progression of fibrosis in persons with chronic hepatitis C infection.
CNE/CME Continuing EducationThis lesson qualifies for 1 CME AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and 1 CNE contact hour. View CE Notices.
InstructionsTo complete this lesson you must work through all Lesson 2 Activities (listed below and on the left-hand navigation bar). After finishing the lesson activities, take the Lesson 2 Quiz. You can choose to obtain Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) credit at that point, but you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly. After finishing the Lesson 2 Quiz, proceed to the next Lesson. After finishing all Module 2 lessons, you will be ready to take the Module 2 Self-Assessment.
Share by e-mailThe Check-on-Learning Questions are short and topic related. They are meant to help you stay on track throughout each lesson and check your undestanding of key concepts.
You must be signed in to customize your interaction with these questions.
Copyright © 2017 Hepatitis C Online - AWSHepatitis C Online
- HCV Medications
- Daclatasvir (Daklinza)
- Elbasvir-Grazoprevir (Zepatier)
- Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir (Harvoni)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir (Technivie)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir and Dasabuvir (Viekira Pak)
- Peginterferon alfa-2a (Pegasys)
- Peginterferon alfa-2b (PegIntron)
- Ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere)
- Simeprevir (Olysio)
- Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi)
- Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir (Epclusa)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Telaprevir (Incivek)
- Course Modules
- Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
- Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
- Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment of Special Populations and Special Situations
- Special Topics
- Slide LecturesCore ConceptsMaster Bibliography
ContributorsSite OverviewContent Bundles
- Clinical Calculators
Since you've received 80% or better on this quiz, you may claim continuing education credit.
You seem to have a popup blocker enabled. If you want to skip this dialog please Always allow popup windows for the online course.Current Version: 2.3.0a