- Module 4 Overview
Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- 0%Lesson 1
Goals for Treatment and Predicting ResponseActivities
- 1A.Core Concepts
- 1B.Goals for Treatment and Predicting Response
- 1C.ACG Treatment Resources
- Lesson 1 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 2
Making a Decision on When to Initiate HCV TherapyActivities
- 2A.Core Concepts
- 2B.Making a Decision on Whether to Initiate Treatment
- 2C.Impact of Successful Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Lesson 2 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 3
Cost and Access to Direct-Acting Antiviral AgentsActivities
- 0%Lesson 4
Evaluating Persons with Substance or Alcohol Use Prior to Treatment of Hepatitis CActivities
- 4A.Core Concepts
- 4B.Addressing Substance and Alcohol Use Prior to HCV Treatment
- 4C.Harm Reduction Coalition and Hepatitis C
- Lesson 4 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 5
Addressing Anticipated Adherence Problems Prior to Treatment
- Module 4 Self-Assessment
Module 4 Self-Assessment
DescriptionThe Module 4 Self-Assessment questions are interactive and provide a review of the material covered in Module 4. You must answer the questions one at a time. To see if you have selected the correct answer, click on Check Answer. The correct answer is shown along with a brief Summary related to the issue addressed in the question. You must answer all of the Self Assessment questions to complete the Module 4 Self-Assessment. After you answer all of the questions, your score will display in the Self-Assessment Box on the Progress Tracker (If you have logged in on the web site).
Ready to begin?If you are ready to begin the Self-Assessment, click the Next button below.
This assessment is not timed, and you may return to it later. Your answers will be recorded, but not scored. You will be given feedback after you answer each question.
Share by e-mailThe Check-on-Learning Questions are short and topic related. They are meant to help you stay on track throughout each lesson and check your undestanding of key concepts.
You must be signed in to customize your interaction with these questions.
- HCV Medications
- Daclatasvir Daklinza
- Elbasvir-Grazoprevir Zepatier
- Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir Harvoni
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir Technivie
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir and Dasabuvir Viekira Pak
- Peginterferon alfa-2a Pegasys
- Peginterferon alfa-2b PegIntron
- Ribavirin Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere
- Simeprevir Olysio
- Sofosbuvir Sovaldi
- Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir Epclusa
- Boceprevir Victrelis
- Telaprevir Incivek
- Course Modules
- Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
- Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
- Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment of Special Populations and Special Situations
- Special Topics
- Slide LecturesCore ConceptsMaster Bibliography
ContributorsSite OverviewContent Bundles
- Clinical Calculators
Since you've received 80% or better on this quiz, you may claim continuing education credit.
You seem to have a popup blocker enabled. If you want to skip this dialog please Always allow popup windows for the online course.