- Module 3 Overview
Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
- 0%Lesson 1
Diagnosis and Management of AscitesActivities
- 0%Lesson 2
Recognition and Management of Spontaneous Bacterial PeritonitisActivities
- 2A.Core Concepts
- 2B.Recognition and Management of SBP
- 2C.Role of Albumin in Treatment of SBP
- Lesson 2 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 3
Screening for Varices and Prevention of BleedingActivities
- 3A.Core Concepts
- 3B.Screening for Varices and Prevention of Bleeding
- 3C.Portal Hypertension and Approach to Gastric Varices
- Lesson 3 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 4
Diagnosis and Management of Hepatic EncephalopathyActivities
- 4A.Core Concepts
- 4B.Hepatic Encephalopathy
- 4C.Rifaximin Therapy for Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Lesson 4 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 5
Referral for Liver Transplantation
- Module 3 Self-Assessment
Lesson 5 CE Quiz: Referral for Liver Transplantation
InstructionsChoose the single best answer for the following questions. You must answer all of the questions before you can check the answers.
You must answer all of the questions before submitting them.
1. Which one of the following is True regarding hepatitis C and liver transplantation in the United States?
2. In a patient with cirrhosis, which one of the following is considered an indication for urgent referral for liver transplantation?
3. What is recommended as the cut-off scores to use for the model for end-stage liver disease (MELD) and Child-Turcotte-Pugh (CTP) as indicators for referring a patient for liver transplantation evaluation?
4. Which one of the following is considered an absolute contraindication for liver transplantation?
5. In the United States, what organization maintains the national organ transplantation waiting list and manages transplant policies?Sign In Required for CE. Please sign in to track your progress for continuing education credits.
Share by e-mailThe Check-on-Learning Questions are short and topic related. They are meant to help you stay on track throughout each lesson and check your undestanding of key concepts.
You must be signed in to customize your interaction with these questions.
- 0%Lesson 2
- HCV Medications
- Daclatasvir (Daklinza)
- Elbasvir-Grazoprevir (Zepatier)
- Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir (Harvoni)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir (Technivie)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir and Dasabuvir (Viekira Pak)
- Peginterferon alfa-2a (Pegasys)
- Peginterferon alfa-2b (PegIntron)
- Ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere)
- Simeprevir (Olysio)
- Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi)
- Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir (Epclusa)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Telaprevir (Incivek)
- Course Modules
- Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
- Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
- Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment of Special Populations and Special Situations
- Special Topics
- Slide LecturesCore ConceptsMaster Bibliography
ContributorsSite OverviewContent Bundles
- Clinical Calculators
Since you've received 80% or better on this quiz, you may claim continuing education credit.
You seem to have a popup blocker enabled. If you want to skip this dialog please Always allow popup windows for the online course.