- Module 1 Overview
Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
- 0%Lesson 1
HCV Epidemiology in the United StatesActivities
- 1A.Core Concepts
- 1B.HCV Incidence & Prevalence in the U.S.
- 1C.CDC: Viral Hepatitis Statistics & Surveillance
- Lesson 1 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 2
Recommendations for Hepatitis C ScreeningActivities
- 2A.Core Concepts
- 2B.Hepatitis C Testing Recommendations
- 2C.CDC: MMWR Hepatitis C Birth Cohort Publication
- 2D.CDC: Know More Hepatitis
- Lesson 2 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 3
Hepatitis C Diagnostic TestingActivities
- 3A.Core Concepts
- 3B.Hepatitis C Diagnostic Testing
- 3C.CDC HCV Testing Sequence for Current Infection
- Lesson 3 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 4
Counseling for Prevention of HCV Acquisition and TransmissionActivities
- 4A.Core Concepts
- 4B.Counseling for the Prevention of Transmission of Hepatitis C
- 4C.CDC: Recommendations for Prevention and Control of Hepatitis C Virus
- 4D.HCV Transmission FAQs
- Lesson 4 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 5
Diagnosis of Acute HCV Infection
- Module 1 Self-Assessment
Module 1 Self-Assessment
DescriptionThe Module 1 Self-Assessment questions are interactive and provide a review of the material covered in Module 1. You must answer the questions one at a time. To see if you have selected the correct answer, click on Check Answer. The correct answer is shown along with a brief Summary related to the issue addressed in the question. You must answer all of the Self Assessment questions to complete the Module 1 Self-Assessment. After you answer all of the questions, your score will display in the Self-Assessment Box on the Progress Tracker (If you have logged in on the web site).
Ready to begin?If you are ready to begin the Self-Assessment, click the Next button below.
This assessment is not timed, and you may return to it later. Your answers will be recorded, but not scored. You will be given feedback after you answer each question.
Share by e-mailThe Check-on-Learning Questions are short and topic related. They are meant to help you stay on track throughout each lesson and check your undestanding of key concepts.
You must be signed in to customize your interaction with these questions.
- HCV Medications
- Daclatasvir (Daklinza)
- Elbasvir-Grazoprevir (Zepatier)
- Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir (Harvoni)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir (Technivie)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir and Dasabuvir (Viekira Pak)
- Peginterferon alfa-2a (Pegasys)
- Peginterferon alfa-2b (PegIntron)
- Ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere)
- Simeprevir (Olysio)
- Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi)
- Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir (Epclusa)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Telaprevir (Incivek)
- Course Modules
- Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
- Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
- Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment of Special Populations and Special Situations
- Special Topics
- Slide LecturesCore ConceptsMaster Bibliography
ContributorsSite OverviewContent Bundles
- Clinical Calculators
Since you've received 80% or better on this quiz, you may claim continuing education credit.
You seem to have a popup blocker enabled. If you want to skip this dialog please Always allow popup windows for the online course.