Special Topics Overview
Intended Audience: This module is designed for clinicians who would like review topics or subjects not addressed in the existing curriculum. Topics will feature new or state-of-the-art topics related to treatment of hepatitis C.
1. Increase awareness of future therapies available for the treatment of hepatitis C.
2. Summarize major drugs in development for the treatment of hepatitis C.
3. Discuss key concepts of HCV protease inhibitor resistance.
Continuing Education Notices
1.0 contact hour will be awarded for each lesson. Completion of all activities within a lesson, the lesson quiz and evaluation are required.
- Continuing Nursing Education at the University of Washington School of Nursing (UWCNE) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- UWCNE is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #07218, for 1 contact hour per lesson.