- Module 4 Overview
Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- 0%Lesson 1
Goals for Treatment and Predicting ResponseActivities
- 1A.Core Concepts
- 1B.Goals for Treatment and Predicting Response
- 1C.ACG Treatment Resources
- Lesson 1 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 2
Making a Decision on When to Initiate HCV TherapyActivities
- 2A.Core Concepts
- 2B.Making a Decision on Whether to Initiate Treatment
- 2C.Impact of Successful Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Lesson 2 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 3
Cost and Access to Direct-Acting Antiviral AgentsActivities
- 0%Lesson 4
Evaluating Persons with Substance or Alcohol Use Prior to Treatment of Hepatitis CActivities
- 4A.Core Concepts
- 4B.Addressing Substance and Alcohol Use Prior to HCV Treatment
- 4C.Harm Reduction Coalition and Hepatitis C
- Lesson 4 Quiz/CME/CNE
- 0%Lesson 5
Addressing Anticipated Adherence Problems Prior to Treatment
- Module 4 Self-Assessment
Activity 5C. MedCoach Medication Reminder
- List different methods to measure patient adherence when receiving hepatitis C therapy.
- Identify barriers to adherence and discuss strategies than can maximize aherence.
CNE/CME Continuing EducationThis lesson qualifies for 1 CME AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and 1 CNE contact hour. View CE Notices.
InstructionsTo complete this lesson you must work through all Lesson 5 Activities (listed below and on the left-hand navigation bar). After finishing the lesson activities, take the Lesson 5 Quiz. You can choose to obtain Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) credit at that point, but you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly. After finishing the Lesson 5 Quiz, proceed to the next Lesson. After finishing all Module 4 lessons, you will be ready to take the Module 4 Self-Assessment.
Share by e-mailThe Check-on-Learning Questions are short and topic related. They are meant to help you stay on track throughout each lesson and check your undestanding of key concepts.
You must be signed in to customize your interaction with these questions.
- HCV Medications
- Daclatasvir (Daklinza)
- Elbasvir-Grazoprevir (Zepatier)
- Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir (Harvoni)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir (Technivie)
- Ombitasvir-Paritaprevir-Ritonavir and Dasabuvir (Viekira Pak)
- Peginterferon alfa-2a (Pegasys)
- Peginterferon alfa-2b (PegIntron)
- Ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere)
- Simeprevir (Olysio)
- Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi)
- Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir (Epclusa)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Telaprevir (Incivek)
- Course Modules
- Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
- Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
- Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment of Special Populations and Special Situations
- Special Topics
- Slide LecturesCore ConceptsMaster Bibliography
ContributorsSite OverviewContent Bundles
- Clinical Calculators
Copyright © 2017 Hepatitis C Online - AWSHepatitis C Online
Since you've received 80% or better on this quiz, you may claim continuing education credit.
You seem to have a popup blocker enabled. If you want to skip this dialog please Always allow popup windows for the online course.
Current Version: 2.3.0a